Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
05-27-2023, 05:03 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis chuckled and batted her eyes at Sparrow. "Would you do that? Go to war for little, old me? I quite like that idea." The pirates storming into the Armada once again, hopefully to size yet another victory. However, she also took pride in all the torment that she'd inflicted upon her murderer. "Oh, you know I deserved it. Do you really think I'd have let anyone take me out if I didn't? I wanted to see if I could goad her into, pressure her into bettering herself as a fighter to the point she'd end me before old age did. Needless to say, I succeeded." Pyralis didn't expect Sparrow or anyone else to necessarily understand why she'd done what she'd done. It was all very logical to her. She wanted a warriors death, to die of old age, but the craft old woman was an efficient warrior even at her advanced age. She needed someone to learn how she fought and also someone to develop a desire to end her. So she picked an Armada girl and commenced her manipulations.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!