size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
05-28-2023, 03:01 PM

Mr. Raccoon wasn't gone for long, with Mortis close behind him. Halo's eyes lit up at the sight, pleased that they'd come so quickly. It wasn't an emergency or anything, of course, but sometimes her companion had a bit of a skewed sense of urgency. That was okay too, he was doing his best. It's the dancing of her gaze as it lands on Mort's face, a wag of her tail, a big of an excited wiggle. "The alcohol is done, but I need help lifting it so we can pour it into jars." She explains, gesturing to the large, full glass still where it sits heavily on the ground.

"If you're not busy, or um, don't have plans for today I was hoping you could help me dump the still into buckets, and then from the buckets I can jar it.
It's just heavy. Also um, I missed you."
Was she over-explaining? Yes. But she's also giddy and excited to see her friend, looking up to him in earnest as she gestures to the carefully cleaned pails beside her. They were laid out thoughtfully, in hopes that the process would go as smoothly as possible. Halo could hope, right? Her smile is excited, maybe a bit sheepish.

"Speech"

[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]