size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
05-28-2023, 05:45 PM

His ears flatten. Her guard goes up. A wrinkle of worry forms in the center of her forehead, the worry she'd tried to keep pressed into place so far. Her instincts hadn't failed her, and there was something wrong. Still, she does her best to keep her gaze trained on the work, carefully screwing the lids tightly to each jar. Had to make sure they were sealed properly, after all. Not only that, she didn't want to make Mort feel even worse about the situation. Had she been selfish to want him back at home so badly?

Right, the treehouse. "They moved in sometime after you left, after Hazel got better." Her tone is gentle, but at the prospect he move into her den, Halo lit up. She couldn't help it. Living together in the hollowed out tree that he'd helped set up for her when they first moved in? She couldn't think of anything better. "I'd love that, I have plenty of space! It's a little cluttered, but I can get everything tidied up and put away, and ceilings should be plenty tall enough that you won't bang your head." She's animated now, excitement coloring her words. "I might need your help raising the herb drying racks though, they're um... probably right about head height for you, actually." Halo's tone was apologetic, but she couldn't help but let the smile sink straight into each word.

"When do you want to move in? Like, um, after we get these sorted out and put away?" Her tail wags, causing the whole wolf to wiggle with it. Maybe she was getting ahead of herself, but that's Halo for you. She's excited.
"Speech"

[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]