size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Student
05-28-2023, 06:59 PM

Callie is thoroughly enjoying her time with the stranger as she finds that she is eager to teach someone something that she already knows. Instructing the male to watch, she slaps the ground near one of the crabs and watches it scuttle sideways before turning her mismatched gaze back to the yearling. Ears perk as he speaks and the smile on her face, grows into a beam as he understands what she was trying to show him.

Nodding vigorously, the girl chirps, “Yep! Their backs are completely unprotected! All you need to do is grab it from behind and you have a nice treat! Their shells can be a little crunchy but the crab meat is super sweet.” Bouncing over to him once more, the girl happily offers her name, “By the way, I’m Caladia! But everyone calls me Callie. Hey, want to catch some crabs together? I’ll distract them if you catch them! Or, uh, you can distract and I’ll grab the first one! Whatever you want.”

Excitement has her talking a mile-an-hour her blue and green eyes shining with joy while her paws tippy-tap the ground in anticipation.

"Caladia Carpathius"