"She was screaming, so I killed her"

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
10-25-2013, 12:44 PM

>>Listen to my lullaby<<

Ryouta laughed, smiling even wider as she let go of the male. Arising the victor a deep growl erupted from her throat. Her fur still bristling around her injured form. Despite his attempts to avoid all of her attacks, as usual the beast would fight with no sense of mercy for her enemy. Her crystal blue eyes looking at him with insanity, what would he do next that was up to him. "If you ever come around Amenti boy I will make a quick meal of you." She hissed narrowing her eyes towards him. Happily though she would leave him there, she had gotten what she had wanted, she had proven to be the stronger lady. Her soreness would be nothing, as she began to walk off in the other direction back towards her home.
She was proud to be a member of Amenti, and proud to be strong enough to hold her own against a man like that out. Her anger for the male race was deep though sometimes she was slightly tolerant. Maybe that was why she fit so well in Amenti. Either way her obsessions would continue, there was no hope for a brain like hers. That was for sure.

-exit Ryu-

Speech,