gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
05-29-2023, 09:00 AM
The sweet young girl was obviously interested and excited about exploring, one of the reasons that Venom knew she could not keep the little ones here with her forever. Their parents were migrants and explorers, and she didn’t expect any less from her grandpups. Hopefully though they would not forget her and would return for more visits as they grew older. Before they left she would do her best to make sure they knew that they would always be welcome in Ashen.

Delphi looked up at her with wide curious eyes as she mentioned the most dangerous of Ashen’s territories. The rocks were quite treacherous but the sights were worth the risk. Unless you were a sweet young pup like the girl before her. "I’ll take you if you want.” Venom offered with a wink before Dalphie went on to ask about all of the places that she had been before. "Many places, all of Ashen’s allies different territories and I have seen all of the islands in both Boreas and Auster.” She told her with a wink.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]