gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
05-29-2023, 09:22 AM
Venom couldn’t remain where she was when she saw Ikigai rushing towards her, a picture perfect memory of the tiny pup that had once graced her home. Immediately Venom stood and felt the familiar tang of despair and sadness, but it was all rushed away as her daughter’s arms were thrown around her. Venom closed her sunset eyes, and mirroring Iki tears began to form at her eyes as her own white gloved paws wrapped around the sweet girl. The young woman squeaked and whined softly as she uttered her joy of Venom being there after so long. The Empress wished they were closer and again regretted the decision to give her to Elysium. "Me too.” She returned softly, unwilling to let her go as she pulled back to wipe her eyes.

The Empress held her lightly, allowing Iki to move but keeping her arms around her. "I’ve missed you as well. Very much so.” She returned with a little sniffle as her eyes shone with a glaze of tears. "Everyone is doing so well, I came in part to invite you to your sister’s wedding.” She offered with a grin. "And to meet your younger siblings.”

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]