gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-29-2023, 09:30 AM

The woman hadn't expected any of her children to wake so when she felt the presence of one of her pups Bellamy blinked open her eyes and looked down. Haydee, her little girl. Bellamy's expression would soften, though there were still traces of sorrow and sadness within it. "Hay…" Sweet child. Haydee would check on her loved ones when something seemed amiss. She leaned down, nuzzling her daughter's head. The children knew of some of the Divinities but little of the past she and Gavroche had. Bells let her gaze return to the stars.

"A dear friend… and my family… parts of your family that are no longer with us." She answered her daughter honestly. Hay was old enough, right? To learn about such things? Bellamy's ears slipped back as she looked at her daughter. Hay already knew the world wasn't always kind… It would be good for her to know. Perhaps it could help fuel her drive to protect her loved ones, just as it fueled Bellamy.

"I was younger than you when I lost both of my parents and my sisters." Bellamy explained. "Their lives were stolen from them, and the childhood I had as a result was very different from the one you and your siblings had. I didn't know love, nor much kindness, at least until I met Ears." Bellamy sighed softly. "They are not happy beginnings, my Hay, but if you are ready to listen, I will tell you of where I began and what drove me to create Ethne. Hopefully it will give you more reason to want to protect it."

"Speech" 'Thought.'

[/b]
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Can I be your memory? Lazuli Falls 09:32 PM, 04-03-2023 06:14 AM, 09-25-2023