gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-29-2023, 09:31 AM

The woman introduced herself as Gossamer Fatalis, one of Sirius' children. Bellamy was a bit surprised about that piece of information but when she heard why the Armada Lieutenant was here it all made sense. So this was the wolf that Dagrun had assisted a little while back. A smile touched Bellamy's lips and she gave a grateful nod. "Dagrun is a good woman. I am glad that she was able to help you. Bears can be quite the nasty critters." Her words were kind and, curiously, her gaze shifted to the gift that Gossamer had brought.

Tinctures and dried ginger. Bellamy gave a nod. "I am sure they will. My mate and daughter will know just what to do with them. Thank you very much." An additional stock of healing supplies was never a bad thing. Then Dagrun arrived and Bellamy gave a small nod to the other Ethne woman. Seems her attention was more on Gossamer though, and Bells couldn't help but chuckle. Their relationship was a positive one and for that Ethne's Leader was grateful. For now she would hang back, content to watch the interaction between the other two for the moment.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hey Gurl, Heeyyyy [Visitor] Lazuli Falls 09:30 AM, 04-29-2023 06:15 AM, 09-25-2023