ardent

I'm Baaaaack~ And I brought one of my kids!

Corbie

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-29-2023, 09:32 AM

Her son sounded eager and Bellamy couldn't help but give a soft chuckle. He was a good kid. A bit rough at times but that was to be expected… Alexander was her son after all and it only seemed natural her temperament might pass through to him as well. Overall though he seemed far more content to help out and do some hunting. She was hoping that he might be able to help Avalon a bit in that regard while also exposing him to some other types of prey. She couldn't be more proud of his progress thus far. He was doing wonderfully!

Before long she could see Corbie approaching and the older wolf's tail began to wag back and forth. It was always a pleasure to see the other alpha and this visit was overdue. She dipped her head, responding to Corbie in kind. "Good to see you as well, Corbie! Yes, this is one of my sons. No longer so tiny, eh?" They were yearlings… time really had flown.

"I was hoping I might be able to leave him with Avalon for a little while. I am on my way to the Armada and I thought it might be good to swing by and visit you as well. My son is a naturally talented hunter, and he has been curious about the prey here in Boreas." Bellamy's eyes were shining. She knew he would be safe here. "I would also like to talk to you about an official trade between our packs now that things in Ethne have calmed down and everyone is accounted for." A way of letting her know Saga was safe as well. When she was here the last time Saga had been taken by Ignis… something that still made her uneasy. What was he planning…?

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm Baaaaack~ And I brought one of my kids! The Range 02:25 PM, 04-23-2023 06:08 AM, 09-25-2023