size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-29-2023, 04:04 PM

Avacyn seemed startled by Artorias' initial concern, but once she realized why he had become panicked, the new Matriarch appeared almost amused by his concern for her parents' wellbeing. Artorias was able to breathe a sigh of relief when she confirmed that both of her parents were still alive and well and getting ready to enjoy their retirement, that this had simply been an expected exchange of power. That was good to hear. Although they were a distance apart, the Carpathians had built quite a close, if not unorthodox, relationship with the Mendaciums, and he sincerely hoped for all the best for their allies. At his invitation, Avacyn crossed into Hallowed lands and joined him for a stroll around the pack’s home so they could talk business. His attempts at humor did seem to help ease the nerves from Avacyn for what was undoubtedly a nerve-wracking interaction for a new, young alphess to handle. So far, she was doing very well! Manea would be proud of her daughter’s cordiality. It was so funny to the Aegis to see how different his first interaction with Avacyn as alpha was compared to his introduction to Manea and her directness that led to that relationship the two alpha couples shared from time to time.

With a laugh, Artorias was glad that the young Mendacium woman had found his joke about her becoming a tyrant humorous, and she reassured him that she had no intentions of going down that path. "Then I think you and I are going to get along just fine, Avacyn," Art assured her with an easy smile. The Elysian Matriarch wasn’t finished yet though, and she bent Artorias’ ear to listen with intrigue around her hopes and plans for the future of relations between their packs. It was impossible for the Aegis to keep the proud smile off his muzzle when she complimented his Knights’ prowess and the skills and knowledge of their healers. "Thank you, Avacyn. The Hallows prides itself on providing two fundamental rights to all our guests: protection and health. I’d be happy to welcome any of your wolves that want to learn more from us," he replied, glancing back towards Hearthstone across the plains. "Our warriors practice and perfect the art of armed combat. It’s not a common form of fighting, but we specialize in the use of blades as part of our combat style. Your brother actually has one of the swords from our armory. If these are things your wolves have an interest in learning, we’re happy to teach." Artorias had often toyed with the idea of starting a school within the Hallows to teach the curious fighters of Boreas and Auster the finer art of armed combat. "And what can we expect from Elysium’s end as part of this deepening of relations?" asked Artorias, giving Avacyn a curious tilt of his head as he awaited her response. She must have had something in mind when she came up with this proposition for the two packs.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.