ardent

I'm Baaaaack~ And I brought one of my kids!

Corbie

Alexander

Loner

Expert Fighter (135)

Expert Hunter (171)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
05-29-2023, 02:31 PM
A woman came, a woman that Alexander could only assume was Corbie. He had been too little when he was within Avalon before to know her, but seeing her now the yearling smiled. She seemed nice, and she smelled of the earth and the animals she helped care for. As his mother spoke Alex puffed his chest out a little. He was proud of how much he had grown, and how much he had learned thus far in his short life. “Hello! My name is Alexander~” The boy tipped his head forward, the long bangs of his mane shifting back in place before his right eye. He had gotten used to it always being in his face though, and worked around the difference in his vision. It meant he needed to compromise his vision when hunting, but he was able to do so.

The yearling would grin as his mother mentioned his hunting talents, happy to offer up some assistance to one of his mom’s friends as well. “Yeah! I have been working on hunting ever since I was small. I’d be happy to stay for as long as you would allow. Mom says that your pack would be a safe place for me to continue working on my skills.” But there was also other business that his mother wanted to discuss with Corbie as well, so Alexander tried to reign in his excitement and settle down so that the two adults could talk business between Ethne and Avalon.

"Alexander"
Alexander has two companions - an American badger and a sharp-shinned hawk. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm Baaaaack~ And I brought one of my kids! The Range 02:25 PM, 04-23-2023 06:08 AM, 09-25-2023