ardent

Playground

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
05-30-2023, 12:41 AM

She had never been here before. This place was unlike any she'd seen before, but she had stumbled across it by accident on her way to somewhere else. She could hear a lot of commotion going on inside, and as she drew closer, she could see many wolves and various other creatures heading toward the structure. Weird. How long had this been here and what was it for? For once, Medusa was quiet as she went to investigate, following the others as she climbed the steps until she was up higher than ground level. Looking down into the bowl of the coliseum, two wolves were going at it in a fierce fight. She could hear cheers, boos, and a cacophony of whoops and hollers. Huh, this was interesting. And while it looked like a fight that was more of a bloodbath than even the fights she had had in the past, it looked like nobody was going to step in to stop it. Was that how it worked here? Interesting...

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: