gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-30-2023, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2023, 12:38 PM by Ignis. Edited 1 time in total.)

They filed in, one by one. They looked pissed. Defeated. Annoyed. Probably a plethora of other things bubbling underneath the surface. They had stalled in returning right away to pack lands to report how they'd done. And in doing so, he had found out from other sources that it hadn't gone terribly well. His only conclusion is that they'd done worse than expected...and that was something he would address now.

"Thank you for finally showing up." His tone was neither pleased nor displeased. Monotone. A little irritated, but he didn't show more than that. "I heard the raid didn't go over well for many of you. And I am disappointed to hear that you lost. But I suppose it's to be expected, all things considered." He had slacked in training them, sure. But he had also expected them to train regardless, with or without him. His gaze turned sharply to Diablo then. "But you, Diablo, I hear failed miserably. I expect a great deal more of you...the fact that you could barely hold your own in a fight is shameful!" He growled with a snap. "Each of you has a gift. And Diablo, I expect yours could further grow in power if you only used it! Same for the pair of you!"

He was talking about the potential demons that he was sure bubbled just beneath their surfaces. With Rivin, he could certainly see it. He could tell by the way of her mannerisms whenever he saw her. The frustration. The anger. The darkness brewed within her. It was there. And although he was once opposed to trying to deter it, he now felt it was best to embrace it. But Aresenn? He was sure it was there, too. Though maybe his son had better control...assuming it had begun to emerge, anyway. And Diablo? His horned child had been growing lazy. Ignis had gotten reports of him lazing around on the beach or hiding away out of sight to avoid his duties. But no more.

His tail lashed as irritation spread. Though he forced himself to sit as he looked at each of them in turn. "Things are only going to get harder as you grow up. Life isn't easy. The Pirates may be a carefree and ragtag group, and while we are among them, I expect more of you three than I do of them. Now...enlighten me about the raid. About your fights. What do you think went wrong and what do you think you could have done differently? I want to hear your thoughts."

"Speech"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So, Gather 'Round And Run Your Mouths Iko's Revenge 12:29 AM, 04-22-2023 04:44 PM, 05-12-2024