size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

OverachieverLoserUnderachieverCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
05-30-2023, 12:38 PM

His siblings arrived, and they didn't look very happy to be here, either. Fuck. He sighed as he waited for his father to speak, and when he did, his ears flattened to his skull. His father called him out on his miserable defeat and even poorer performance. He wanted to sink into the ground right then and there, but he steeled himself and defiantly met his father's gaze for a moment before he faltered and looked away. The fact that he didn't comment on Rivin and Aresenn's performance meant that he wasn't as disappointed in them...right? He was still angry, but it seemed to be directed at him more. Or at least, that's how it seemed. He glanced at his siblings for a brief moment before his attention was directed back to Ignis' question. "I...guess I could've trained more...I didn't really know what I was doing." Admittance. He had no fucking clue. He thought a real fight would be simple. Easy. All he had to do was try to hurt his opponents into submission, no? He'd been avoiding training wherever possible thinking he didn't need to. But obviously, he was wrong.

"Speak"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So, Gather 'Round And Run Your Mouths Iko's Revenge 12:29 AM, 04-22-2023 04:44 PM, 05-12-2024