An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
05-30-2023, 02:20 PM
Absinth was not one to find wonder in all things, she didn’t offer more than a simple - That’s interesting. - to most things she came to see in her life. Maybe when she was a pup? She couldn't remember those times anyways, What did it matter? Well it mattered because while she was observing the strange trees growing out from the ocean itself, there came a sound out of her line of sight. A hacking, sneezing situation on the beach a few meters to her right. Her fur wouldn’t do much to help hide her in the greenery, but she needn’t worry anyways. The sounds had originated from yet another colorful soul like the fair Talyssa. A boy bigger than her who could not seem to get his bearings, or perhaps he never learned to walk right anyways. What a shame. She could not see his face properly with his paw in the way but his pelt was something to marvel at indeed. Absinth peered from the foliage and watched some more and he struggled. It was an amusing sight, though she could not understand why he was in such a state. A rotten brain, maybe. A mental laugh she refrained from rolling off her tongue. Keeping still and low she hoped to go unnoticed as he walked up to a tree still a few feet away from her where he essentially collapsed. Not much trouble to be had there, she grinned, rather amused still and so very curious. Why not torment the poor thing with her curiosity as well?

“Shall I call the crows to scavenge your sorry pelt?” Absinth’s crude voice carried strong, much stronger than it had been in her encounter with Goldie. She stepped forward into his line of sight with a smile most unbecoming of a young lady. “What’s wrong with you, a bad brain?” She stopped a fair distance away from the young brute, waiting to see his reaction and wondering if he could even fend off her snide comments let alone an actual attack. “That’s a shame, you’ve got a nice pelt there, actually, can I have it if you die?” She tilted her morbid little head, not truly knowing about alcohol - and certain that if she were to engage in an actual fight she could escape.. but if she were caught even in his poor state she would be very unlucky. So, she kept a proper amount of caution, watching for his next move. Though she could not help poking some amount of fun at him regardless of any danger she might find.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.