size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
05-30-2023, 09:14 PM

The trio stand at the border, Andy excitedly wiggling next to her blindfolded sibling as she watches for Briar. As her sister’s familiar tan coat appears through the trees, she is barely able to restrain herself from bounding over the border and greeting her. But, she does and, instead, leans toward Kite to whisper of the approach of Briar and Artorias while they get closer. Briar is quick to close the distance and the purple girl enthusiastically returns the embrace, offering an affectionate nuzzle to her cheek before allowing Briar to step away.

Tail wags happily as she looks between Briar and Artorias and, at his words, the lavender girl easily says, “It is always good manners to wait for permission.” A sage nod is given before a warm smile breaks across her features as she moves to Kite’s side so that they can walk with Art and Briar toward the castle. As Briar speaks of a meal, the girl’s eyes widen with anticipation at the thought of a nice, warm meal. Happily, she says, “That would be amazing.”

Looking to the cart as Keahi begins to move it, she waves a paw at it and says, “I brought my telescope to set up in the tower if that is okay with you. I would like to try and chart some stars on the clear nights.” Of course, there are other items carefully loaded beside it but Andy refrains from mentioning them, instead asking, “How have you both been? I have missed you guys so much!” Sticking close to Kite, she offers gentle nudges and whispered prompts when bushes or rocks get in her way.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.