Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
05-31-2023, 10:13 AM

Dunstan’s uncertainty is palpable. Audra can feel it as he takes a few moments to consider her offer. Had she overstepped? Her own ears fall abc for a moment as she hopes she had not offended him. Other may not understand but the Hallows was a sanctuary for anyone who needed it. They had taken her in, treated her as one of their own, and now she was one of the most revered members. Though she is slight in shape, she is important as everyone else was. Every member has their role and that allows the pack to function well and strive.

When he politely declines her offer, she nods in understanding. There had been a time that she would have felt the same. To not want to overstep, to not impede on other’s lives, she gets it. Instead, she smiles and looks over to the river where the beaver dams are abundant. “I c-can have m-my companion, Mack, h-help,” she offers gently as she looks from the dam to the grove of aspens behind her. Her singular eyed gaze looks up to the trees where the feline is lingering. Their eyes meet for a moment before the bobcat hops down and approaches, but keeps his distance. He does not want to make Dunstan uncomfortable.

“Mack is m-my companion that h-helps me s-see and protects m-me,” Audra smiles as she looks at Dunstan. “If y-you are n-not comfortable, he w-will go back to his p-perch,” there is a gentle laugh as she can feel the bobcat’s stare on her back. He is not very social, but more tolerable of others and prefers the comfort of the shadows.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise