gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
05-31-2023, 12:36 PM

Ghoul would be a man that kept his promises. Even if he heard the howl and knew that he probably would not be of much use in a hunt, he would still show. His going was as fast as he could manage toward the meeting point. From a distance, he could see Medusa circling the buck. There was already fear in the prey’s eyes as it huffed and took a defensive stance. At a hobbling lope, he approached Medusa and paused to assess their advantages. “I can’t run as fast as I used to yet, but if Medusa drives it toward me, I will be able to help take it down,” Ghoul always spoke straight forward to Medusa since it would be the best way for her to understand. Moving his ruby gaze from Medusa to the stomping and huffing buck, Ghoul could begin to feel the excitement of the chase build up in him.

Ghoul Klein

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bloody Game of Tag Dancefloor of the Gods 12:25 AM, 05-30-2023 08:04 AM, 01-30-2024