gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
05-31-2023, 12:55 PM

He could not see the wide eyed look on her face but he heard the soft oh heck leave her mouth. A sigh from his own lips was his only response. Oh heck was right. If only she had seen him when it had first happened. If only she had seen what had also happened to his brother. Mac… fuck. He would have to return soon or Mac might grow worried. Lifting his head slightly as the girl moved about with haste, Ghoul watched.

She was confident and sure in her movements and words. His gaze continues to follow her until she offers him to lean on her. Stumbling up onto his paws, he would not keep her waiting. Being as gentle as he could manage since he was much larger than her, he was slightly thankful that he had sloughed off some weight during his near death condition. It at least would be easier for her to assist compared to his full adult weight.

Leaning against her, Ghoul moved slowly. The pain wasn’t as bad as he had thought, but he was certain at least one of his ankles was sprained. Or something was wrong. His expression is obviously disgruntled as he holds back any sort of noise of pain. “You’re quite warm,” he manages to grumble with a sort of awkward smile as they make it to the deer pelt. Slumping off of her side, Ghoul lays down and places his face against the soft pelt. “My right front ankle. That hurts the worse,” his voice is still hoarse as he keeps his eyes closed - mostly out of embarrassment from his comment.

G H O U L

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.