size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-31-2023, 01:44 PM

The little badger waddled from the water, dripping everywhere, and moved towards him. Chimera chuckled at the child, not minding at all that she was getting him wet. She was a cute little thing and, once again, he thought of how very similar she looked to his own children. It was uncanny, really. He didn't remember doing anything that might sire an accidental litter on someone. Then the girl cleared everything up.

Maki was her name and she spoke of her grandma. Gears shifted and everything clicked into place. Venom was the only one around Ashen with new grandchildren as far as he knew. It would explain the coloring for sure.

With his head still down between his paws, Chi watched the dripping pup. "I do know your Grammy. She's my sister." Behind Chimera his tail lazily shifted back and forth. He was such a softie for pups... "That makes me your uncle Chimera." He watched the girl, curious what she would do with the new information.

"Speech"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. something fowl is afoot Wolfpaw Lake 03:43 PM, 04-18-2023 04:36 PM, 03-08-2024