Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
05-31-2023, 01:57 PM

Bramble Carpathius was on her way home with her family from the Armadan territory. Having celebrated the birthdays of her cousins (really aunts and uncles but semantics schemantics), the young Bramble was eager to get home and start working on her skills. After her own birthday breakfast with her siblings and their announcing what rank they would like to go for, she wanted to work hard and prove herself worth to her father and the rest of the pack.

She had heard her brothers mention this place by the name of The Battlefield. A place for wolves to come and spar and test each other’s mettle. With permission to break off from the group for the day so she could give a shot, Bramble crossed the boundary and made her way deeper into the land. Glancing around, she got an unsettling feeling in her belly. Why did anyone want to be here? It was barren, blood covered, and quite spooky. There were even a few skeletons lingering about in different stages of decay. Trying to push aside the uneasy emotion welling up in her, she stopped near a rather dismal looking pond and let out a howl.

Come one and come all to spar with the daring princess!

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.