size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-31-2023, 02:35 PM

She had stayed around after the meeting long enough to speak with anyone that wished to speak with her and answer any questions that were asked-and of course bear the praise from her parents at the very end-but once everyone had dispersed back to their usual daily tasks and she was alone with Saracyn once again she gave a heavy sigh and looked to her mate with a little smile. "I think that went okay." She was always her own worst critic and she knew Saracyn would never fail to compliment her even if she didn't believe it herself. She began to make her way back toward their den with him, replaying the meeting that they had just finished back in her head. Nearly everyone had come which she was grateful for. It wasn't as if this was a hostile take over or something of that sort. She had been the Heiress since the day she was born and her mother had wanted to step down sooner rather than later. None of this had really been a surprise, or shouldn't have been at least, to anyone, but she still hadn't been certain about how the others might feel about the change or how they would react to her stepping into leadership at a young age.

Luckily it had seemed that most of them were neutral or accepting-except, of course, for the family she had slighted. Her ears flicked as she thought about Albion's absence and the hard glare that Scylla had worn throughout the meeting. Of course she hadn't expected for them to be pleased to see her after what she had done and she knew it would take time for things to smooth over, but that didn't keep the situation from weighing heavily on her mind. As soon as they reached their home, Avacyn flopped down onto the furs that were laid out in a seating arrangement in the main chamber, sighing as a little frown pulled at her lips. "We didn't have anyone show interest for the Master Warrior position," she mentioned as she started to reach for a bottle of wine. It was easier to turn her attention to her work than it was to try and talk about what was actually weighing on her. "Although, do we have anyone that's ready for it? Fia is an excellent fighter, but she is already holding the Master Tactican role and I think she enjoys that more than fighting. Uncle Deimos wouldn't be a bad choice, but he's nearly as old as father and newly mated to Ikigai so I doubt he'd want that kind of responsibility right now. The only ones I'm sure would be a good fit for the role are the Kleins, but... I don't even know if they're staying." She frowned as she pulled the cork from the bottle with a pop, taking a drink of the sweet, slightly bitter drink as she waited for Saracyn's opinions.

"Avacyn Mendacium"