size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-31-2023, 04:14 PM

Mojito seemed to calm somewhat as Asla continued to speak to him. He even laughed as she described her brother which brought a smile to the blonde woman's maw. She liked it when he smiled. He deserved to smile. In Asla's mind, Mojito was guilty of nothing other than being a good man. As a good man, he deserved good things. He wouldn't be so worked up if he didn't care about someone within the Armada. Her question and his reaction to it proved just that.

Satoru was the man's name. That it was a man and not a woman meant nothing to Aslatiel. The heart wanted who it wanted. Satoru... and he was a slave. Asla released a hmm of contemplation and sighed. "So you wanted to win his freedom," she murmured, her purple gaze looking upon her former lover with consideration. After a time, the woman sighed once more, a striped shoulder lifting in a shrug. "I'll go to the Armada and speak to my father. In the meantime, go to my brother's pack, Valta. Tell Kotori that I sent you. Find Indigo, Arcturus or Satira. They'll help you get settled until I return."

Aslatiel rose and took a step forward to place a kiss upon Mojito's pale cheek. "I love you, Mo. I always will. If you ever need help, I'll always be here, just like I am now." Though he'd never had a good home, he deserved one. Perhaps Valta could be just what Mojito and his soon to be released slave friend needed. Then she left, making her way towards Armada lands.

"Aslatiel Indarra"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]