size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-31-2023, 08:26 PM
The Hallows was abound with changes in the recent season, it seemed. Briar was expecting another litter of their pups meaning they would have a chance to do the whole parenting thing again from the start, their first litter had just become yearlings, adolescents ready to explore their world and discover who they were, his pack mates were all eagerly working to climb the ranks and prove themselves, and wolves were coming and going from the pack on the regular. After having just seen Anthea off to begin her own life's journey, Artorias was rounding out a morning patrol before making his way back to Hearthstone. Crossing the gates and into the courtyard, he was pleased to see the giant speckled form of his best friend.

"Good morning, Ezra!" he greeted his Councilor with a chipper smile, slowing his pace when the Adravendi man asked if he had a moment to talk. "For you, my friend, I'll even spare two minutes. What's on your mind?" Art chuckled as he joked with Ezra, coming over to sit next to his lifelong friend on the cobblestone path beside some barren wisteria trees, the usually vibrant plants looking so sad in the winter.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.