build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-01-2023, 08:11 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"

At this point, Macabre wouldn't know honor if it slapped him in the face. He remained in the pack for reasons unknown even to him - but he held no malice to Medusa, even after all she'd done. They seemed to have some sort of common ground, too - she was about as emotionally stable as he was, and they shared an interest in taxidermy. She'd likely be fascinated to know that he had the goal of taxidermy-ing a real wolf someday. If he could get his paws on a corpse, that is. So, he stayed; plus, he'd never leave Ghoul behind. He was, like, his absolute number one best buddy brother! And his girly friend, Cricket, was super fascinating. He didn't mind that she was tiny and hid under his legs sometimes - she understood his strange sense of humor, too. It was all he could really ask for in a pack that had essentially changed drastically, and all when he was unconscious and near-death a few seasons prior.

When Medusa called, her howl rang out into the sky. Macabre perked his ears, leaving behind the remnants of a skinned squirrel he'd been toying with. The smears of blood from the rodent still flecked his spotted paws as he bounded after the familiar figures of Cricket and Ghoul, tail wagging softly behind him as he caught up to them. He flashed a smile at the two, his blind eye practically a headlight to those who weren't used to looking directly at him. Not that he cared - let anyone stare! It wasn't like he cared to hide it, either.

"Hi, Ghoul! Hi Cricket! Hi Medusa!" He said, offering his signature cheshire grin and a wave of his paw. Noticing his rose-pelted sibling made some room for him, the boy sat next to him with his blind eye facing his brother's side - a bit of a habit, now, considering that though he was adapting to his half-sight, Ghoul's guidance with navigating difficult terrain and dark areas made it a lot easier on him. He glanced up at the skeletal woman, waiting for what she'd say.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dial Tone Dancefloor of the Gods 12:51 AM, 05-30-2023 06:46 AM, 10-20-2023