Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
06-02-2023, 08:35 AM

Just as he was nearing the point of giving up on the idea of crossing the plains alone, he was suddenly struck with the surprise of a familiar voice as it caught his attention. On a momentary reflex, Aresenn tensed his muscles in preparation for conflict. Though, as he was flooded with recognition of how he knew the voice and who it belonged to, a spirited one-sided smirk crossed his features. Turning to face the antlered girl, he relaxed himself into a more casual posture. Though as he turned, he was quick to answer her. “See, there you go making assumptions again without any consideration for my feelings.” While his tone might have a pointed edge to it, the amusement was ever-present in his amber gaze. After hesitating a moment, he'd continue. “But what can I say? I’m the bad guy, remember?” He’d offer, paired with a shrug of his shoulders as if it were simply something that couldn’t be helped.

The truth was, he didn’t want to tell her the truth as to what he was doing. But the Fatalis Princess was a bright individual- too smart for him- that could likely get a pretty good idea without having the entire picture painted. Still, he wasn’t just going to come clean. Disguised in a playful light, he’d answer that questioning glance of hers. “Just thought it was a nice day for a little stroll. I’ve only passed through here before. Never got the chance to look around.” Aresenn responded- laying it on pretty thick as he leaned into a stretch and a yawn. At least that wasn’t an outright lie. As he righted himself, he’d take his own turn being the one asking questions. The girl was clearly out of place herself. “And what about you, hmm? You’re even further from home than I am.” The Praetor boy asked, waiting expectantly to hear her explanation.

"Aresenn Praetor"

*psssst* Hover over the image to make it go opaque.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Straight and Narrow Might be a Long Shot Wildberry Grove 05:08 PM, 05-29-2023 05:14 AM, 10-30-2023