size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
06-02-2023, 08:39 PM

The piebald man could hardly contain his excitement when Arne asked to be taught. His tail practically thwacked the sides of his body as he finished reeling in the net. Fish, albeit small ones, wiggled in the netting as they gulped for water. Knowing these ones were too small and he really was looking for crabs, he focused on releasing them as he tried to formulate a good sentence to the other man without sounding too stupid.

“Of course. I’m always willing to teach anyone who wants to learn,” his voice is strained but in the best way possible. Kuroo is hiding his happiness as he turns to Arne with a bright gaze. “Be careful of your tusks,” he take this moment to glance over the other man. Yes, he would do good with some training, he was sure of it! “With this net, I made it easier by attaching this length of rope so I wouldn’t mess up the net itself,” his words are careful, calculated, picked perfectly in hopes that Arne wouldn’t get confused. Lifting the length of rope with his paw, he handed it out to Arne.

“If you grab it with your mouth, really wind up by twisting into a semi-circle and then chucking it out into the water,” he moved to show the action before he smiled and waited for Arne to give it a try. “Don’t worry if it doesn’t work the first couple of times. It takes a lot of work,” Kuroo is positive, confident, and hopeful that Arne enjoys the lesson.

Kuroo Shima

[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.