size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
06-03-2023, 12:22 AM

She finished sorting out the jars as he went to get his things. Tucking them away carefully, stacking them in the cart that she could bring into the Col tomorrow. All things considered, it was a good haul. She'd been able to make the best of the materials on hand, and she was pleased with it. Hopefully their clientele would be pleased too. Halo hadn't really planned on making liquor for anything more than healing, not at first. To see it take off like this... she smiled to herself. For someone who can't function unless someone else needs her, it's made her feel needed enough. That helps.

When he returns, he talks about making his mark. She considers for a moment, taking a sip from her cup. It had come out quite nicely, now that she's able to taste it. "Tell me about the things you love. Tell me about what makes you feel the most alive." The words are soft, taking another thoughtful sip from her cup. Making your mark was hard-- heck, she didn't know how she'd make hers, either. Something about concepts of eternity, and all the things that went with it. Halo doesn't know how to process them all, but now that it's on her mind, she won't be able to shake it. Without interrupting, she crosses to the space he's laid out as his bed, adding a few more blankets from the ones stored within her den. Carefully arranging them, listening as she works.

"Speech"

[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]