size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
06-03-2023, 02:43 AM

She's comfortable, tucked beneath his wing. This is what safe feels like, this is what home feels like. She's glad that he's come back, that he can be here. It occurs to her now that she hasn't eaten much today either, and the the alcohol is quite strong. Halo knows that much... maybe not the healer's finest moment, but that's okay. Of anyone, she should probably know better. It wasn't like she got out much, though, and there wasn't that much on her to-do list for tomorrow. She could enjoy an evening with her best friend. The first night of an extended sleepover sounded like as good a time as any.

The talk of puppies has her heart a bit heavy. "It's probably the same for me, too." She admitted softly, a far away look in her eye. Halo refuses to let the grey get her, she refuses to let it happen now of all times. "You know my offer still stands," the offer that she'd made here, in this very den, what felt like a lifetime ago. It was before the attack on Hazel, before Mort had gone to Valta. Halo figures that Hika will be around, not too long from now... right?

"I never want you to forget that you're beautiful, too." Halo wouldn't admit that she was tipsy, but she was certainly feeling it. She smiled softly, tucked up under Mort's wing. "Are you hungry? I have snacks!" The offer comes with a smile, looking up to his face now. Her tone cheerful once more, pushing the sad thoughts from her head.

"Speech"

[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]