gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
06-03-2023, 11:43 AM

Wow, a chewing out? Rivin flicked her ears back as Ignis spoke, a growl bubbling up in her throat as her father kept talking, even singling out Diablo for his performance. Was he serious? The girl kept quiet at first, claws scraping against the cavern floor in irritation. Her green gaze narrowed, that deep, twisting feeling within her starting to rise to a crescendo. She felt like she was going insane. He was really going to fault them for not being ready? She could see his tail lashing and, before she could speak, Diablo and Aresenn spoke up. Diablo was quick to be submissive about it, but Senn spoke in a way that stood up to their father. Rivin snorted as her brother finished, and a snarl ripped from her throat as her ears laid flat against her skull.

“You are so quick to fault our performance and yet, were you there? No. Did you fucking train us? Did ANY of the adults bother to try and train us up for this raid? No. We’re supposed to train ourselves, right? How effective.” Rivin snorted in disgust. “As Diablo said, we didn’t really know what we were doing. The bit of fighting we were able to do we learned for ourselves, and, all things considered, I think we did pretty damn well for a bunch of yearlings that didn’t get any instruction from the so-called adults that should have been taking that training into their own paws. What were you doing? Still looking for the two that abandoned us?” Rivin hissed. She knew she was being aggressive, overstepping boundaries, but the girl didn’t care. She would speak her mind.

“AND for the record, I not only won my first fight, I’m sure me and my companions left him with a scar to remember us. And in the second fight I held my own for the most part, the other kid was just TRAINED a bit better. Probably by an adult that gave a shit about making sure KIDS were prepared in case of a raid.” Rivin spat. “So here’s an idea. Instead of bitching about what we DIDN’T do, maybe ENSURE we do by offering us TRAINING instead of BITCHING!” Her own tail was lashing back and forth as she fixed her gaze on Ignis. Just beneath the surface, feeding on her anger, that darkest part of herself finally pushed through. Rivin’s fur finally fell flat, and a chuckle, a shift in her entire demeanor, fell from her lips.

“Yes… perhaps training your children would be best, wouldn’t it?” The voice Rivin spoke with now was more refined. The look in her eyes had faded from angered to amused as she looked up at Ignis with a smirk.

A new player had entered the fray.

"Talk," 'Think.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So, Gather 'Round And Run Your Mouths Iko's Revenge 12:29 AM, 04-22-2023 04:44 PM, 05-12-2024