gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
06-03-2023, 01:35 PM

No damsel in distress

Bae came. Lucy half expected her mother to arrive as well, worried and in a panic as she laid her gaze on her rotund daughter. The fact that the tiny girl was already in a bit of a panic wouldn’t help any of them, but she was so, so scared. She shivered, whining as Bae-Syl moved closer and wiped away her tears. She had her ears pinned against her skull, whining loudly as Bae sat before her. “Bae, I…” She tried to find the words to answer. He knew she was scared, and that wouldn’t be helping him either. She shifted, another fierce contracting racking her body. She wasn’t sure she could do this. She drew in a shaky breath.

“D-Dad had set aside two bundles for this… The ones over there.” She motioned to two sets of herbs that had remained untouched near her companions. Immediately Ink got up, starting to bring them over to the pixie. Lucette’s mind was racing. She looked up at Bae-Syl, trying to bring herself back down and focus on the moment, rather than everything that could, but might not, go wrong. “I… I need to take the first bundle now… I think dad said it should have some stuff in there to keep me calm…” She was breathing a bit harder.

“The other has moss, and herbs to stop bleeding… I… I’m going to need you to make sure I don’t bleed too much… or at least try to stop it…” She lowered her gaze. What if she bled out? “I…” She swallowed hard. “If it gets too bad, you’ll need to call my little brother, Dorian. He was training under dad too. He should be able to help. We might need him to help check on the puppies later.” Lucy moved a paw over Bae-Syl’s own. She felt hot to the touch. “Promise me you won’t leave…” She lifted her gaze back to him, still fighting the natural instinct to push.

“I need you Bae… I… I’m so worried something might go wrong…”

Ink set the bundles of herbs down, the one Lucy was to take off to her side and the other with the moss closer to Bae-Syl. Then she drew back, her large eyes worried for her wolf companion as well. “Your mate is here, Lucy. He’ll be right here, no matter what.” The kodkod told her, trying to reassure the girl.

"Talk," 'Think.'

Don't need to save me

Art by Asena
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Our New Beginning Lazuli Falls 09:05 PM, 05-30-2023 06:18 AM, 09-25-2023