size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-04-2023, 04:47 PM

Even though filling their vacant Master Warrior position was top of her mind, she also continued to look toward the future and plan for what was ahead. As much as she loved Irilyth and everything the blonde woman had done for her and her brother when they were growing up, she wanted to give her the option to retire along with her mother and father. To do that she would need to find their next Master Physician that could fill the role once Irilyth was ready to step down. The problem with coming from a family and a way of life that leaned so heavily on physical prowess was the fact that healers were in such short supply in Elysium so that task was more difficult than she would have liked.

With that task front of mind, Avacyn made her way through the evergreen woods that surrounded the island's lake while she mused on the wolves that made up her upper ranks and who she would ideally want in those positions. She already knew exactly who she would want to take Irilyth's position, but it did mean that it would require a bit of a wait and pertinence on her part and a desire for it from her youngest sister. She began to make her way back up toward the mountain paths and the caves that the wolves of Elysium called home, but before she could reach them she happened to spot her red-hued sister near the lake as if her thoughts had summoned her. She smiled and began to make her way toward Mariah, angling her approach in a way so that her sister could see her and catch her attention. "Mariah, I was just thinking about you," she mentioned as she came to join her. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything... How are your studies coming along?" she questioned conversationally.

"Avacyn Mendacium"