An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
06-04-2023, 05:03 PM
Briar's ears perked at the sound of the bedroom door opening, glancing up from her attempts at brushing her tail to see Artorias stepping into the room. She offered him a smile around the brush she was holding between her teeth before she turned back to her work, already knowing that her loving husband would come to join her without her needing to invite him to do so. Briar hummed happily at the affection he offered as he nuzzled into the back of her neck and glanced up at him again with surprise at his insistence to let him take over the brushing of her tail. Her self-sufficient, stubborn nature immediately wanted to deny him and tell him that she could handle it, but she knew better than to try that with Artorias. She knew how much he enjoyed taking care of her even though she wanted to be able to take care of herself so she handed over the brush without any complaint. It really was incredibly sweet all of the things that he did for her–even the smallest things like brushing out her fur where she couldn't reach with her round belly in her way.

She leaned back into him with a soft sigh as he settled behind her, a little smile on her lips while he went to work on her tail. As beautiful as it was and as much as she enjoyed the look of her unique tail, it did become a bit of a hassle at times. She was more than happy to turn her attention to their newest litter as he questioned her about them, asking her how they were today. "Growing like weeds, it feels like," she joked with a chuckle, giving him a little grin. "It's still a little too early to feel them moving much, but considering how much time we have before they're born and how big I've gotten already... Gwyn seems to think we're in for another large litter and I tend to agree. I guess large litters really do run in our genes." Every litter she knew about on both sides of their family had been big ones and that was continuing to hold true for them. It was probably for the best that they both had always wanted a huge family since it seemed like that was exactly what they were going to get.

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The home that love built Amron's Castle 05:09 PM, 05-22-2023 05:50 AM, 09-28-2023