gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
06-04-2023, 09:57 PM

No damsel in distress

Their bodies had become one, and now, now that all was said and done, Lucy was curled against Bae-Syl feeling content and satisfied. She was happy, her eyes closed, and she half believed if she opened them this would all be some sort of sweet dream. She could hear the waves in the background as they crashed against the sand, the push and pull of the waters reminding her a little bit of herself and Bae-Syl. Even when they drifted away from one another they always came back, the intensity of their bond never once fading. She could picture the glowing blue of the waves, the color lingering from where she and Bae had disturbed the residents of the water. She gave a soft murr, finally daring to open her eyes.

The night was stunning, millions of stars dancing above them. This beach would be their special place… when the nights were warm they could come here and share more nights, just like this. She wore a love drunk smile, not even caring that Bae-Syl hadn’t asked her. It wouldn’t have changed what had happened anyway. She had wanted him, and he had wanted her. They were young, and surely her mother would understand that their relationship was blooming. While they were needed in Ethne, they were not the only members there, and the pack would be alright if they slipped away to spend time together. They really weren’t far from pack lands anyway.

Hearing Bae-Syl’s voice her ears twitched, and the she-wolf turned her attention toward him, her green gaze meeting his blue ones. They seemed to go on forever, like the daytime sky. Fitting when she considered Bae her light. His question would surprise her, her eyes widening with shock, but a massive grin would soon find its way to her maw. She leaned forward, choosing to make Bae-Syl wait just a moment, stealing a kiss before she would answer. When she drew back the femme chuckled softly. “I was already yours, Bae.” To her the ceremony didn’t matter, but she was sure her parents would mind.

“But yes, I’ll marry you! Let's make it official so everyone in all of Boreas and Auster knows that I am yours, and you are mine~” Her grin became mischievous. “Can’t have other wolves making goo goo eyes at you~ I might have to shorten their tails with a well placed chomp!”

"Talk," 'Think.'

Don't need to save me

Art by Asena
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My soul and your soul are forever tangled The Shimmering Shore 07:13 PM, 04-09-2023 06:21 AM, 09-25-2023