Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
06-04-2023, 09:58 PM

Lucette couldn’t help but give a chuckle at Bae-Syl’s statement as well. Her mom meant well, even if she was rough around the edges, and she was grateful that Bae-Syl could see that. Parents were supposed to want the best for their children, weren’t they? And Bellamy was no exception. She loved Lucette, her younger litter, and even her adopted children with all her heart. Still, Luce wished she could have been a little gentler. Attacking Bae had been something that caught Luce off guard. She thought they had been past that… but the woman was sore about how things had developed, and about how Lucy had become pregnant before she and Bae-Syl were bonded. Her mother worried, though Lucy was sure that Bae-Syl wasn't just going to up and run. He had only left the last time in worry for her safety after all.

That didn't mean she didn't want to see things mended between Bae and her mother though. She just hoped it wouldn't last too long. Bae was trying and she was sure her mom would see it. She had to. Lucy listened to Bae as he started to speak, giving a small nod. “I think it might be a good idea to try. If she sees that you want it too, then maybe it can start the path to easing up with how she is around you.” Luce suggested. She let her green gaze meet his blue one and she gave him a small smile, her tail starting to wag a little.

“I think we’d have to worry more about mom chaining you up in the cave as a slave before kicking you out, thankfully. I’m sure she’ll come around. You’re too much of a sweet goofball to not forgive.” Lucy leaned towards Bae, nuzzling him with a giggle. “And you’re all mine. We stick together, no matter what.” She came back to his earlier statement, looking up at him with a grin. “Which is good. There’s no telling just how many kiddos I’ve got inside me right now, Bae. We might have our work cut out for us.”

"Talk, 'Think.'
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.