ardent

I'm Baaaaack~ And I brought one of my kids!

Corbie

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-04-2023, 10:00 PM

Corbie said that Avalon would be delighted to have her son and Bellamy felt pride swell in her chest. She was lucky to have all of her children, each of them a unique individual that put their heart into whatever craft they had chosen. Including the young one she chose as her heir. Her gaze would slide from her young one back to Corbie. She knew that Alexander would be able to grow here under Corbie’s care. But that wasn’t the only reason why she was here. The woman chuckled softly. “I was hoping I might be able to convince you to let go of one of your sheep. My son, Corbin, has one as a companion, and from what you were telling me they tend to do better as a group. I was hoping to also trade for some knowledge and instruction of keeping animals. I know little about keeping live prey, but we are hoping to keep some smaller critters. Wild, flightless birds, and some dik-dik if we can round some up. They are all small critters though. I’d be happy to trade any of Ethne’s goods in return. Herbs, pelts, the couple of bags we’ve made thus far, porcupine quills, herbs, or even the rock candy that I mentioned before.” She glanced over at Alexander. “Alex has brought you that sample I promised as well!” It was her son’s cue to give Corbie the bag with some gifts for Avalon, including the bag itself.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm Baaaaack~ And I brought one of my kids! The Range 02:25 PM, 04-23-2023 06:08 AM, 09-25-2023