gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-04-2023, 10:03 PM

It was time. Bellamy stood at the entrance of Grapevine Cathedral, her fur bristled and ears pinned back against her skull. Alongside her she had her chosen few, wolves that she knew wanted to bring Gavroche’s murderer to justice. Those who were capable. The woman drew in a breath and turned to them, her green gaze hard. She had given herself and her children a bit of time to grieve, some time for her torn pads to heal, but now they needed to find the one responsible and bring him down. He would pay for hurting such a sweet natured creature. For taking one of their own. Bellamy gave a nod to them.

“We are going to spread out. Search for his scent, or a victim. I’m sure finding the latter will lead us to him. When you find him you are to howl for back up immediately. Engage if you must, but do not simply run.” Gav had run… and he had been taken down from behind. A coward’s attack. “Blind the bastard, do what damage you can. I would like him left alive for the pack to all get their turn… but if we must end it before we can get him there so be it. We’ll bring the corpse back if we must.” Bellamy’s gaze softened. “All of you be safe. I won’t be able to stomach losing anyone else…” She turned, starting to trot forward.

“Let's move!”

"Talk," 'Think.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. In the interest of justice... Grapevine Cathedral 10:03 PM, 06-04-2023 06:17 AM, 09-25-2023