Rohini

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-25-2013, 06:21 PM

She laid there, using self control to not tear into the dear like some insane wolf. But it felt nice to let her guard down, knowing that she was safe. She wouldnt be alone anymore, she would be able to grow up with friends, a pack. It was thrilling and yet nerve racking. She didnt know one thing about living in a pack, or even with anyone really. Filling her stomach warmed her, re-energized her. It was another spark that said she would live to see another day. Silently she gave thanks to mother nature for providing her with a meal finally.

Epiphron's voice made her look up and pause mid-chew. She wanted to know her past? She shifted uneasily for a moment, eyes darting around."I..uumm..I only lived with my mother. I had a brother once..Mother taught us everything she could as soon as possible. She wanted us well prepared for life, specially since it was only us three. But...this past Spring..i lost them." She paused for a moment. She wouldnt, couldnt go into detail about what had happened that night. Not even she had fully understood it."I traveled alot on my own here in Alacritis. I cant remember where im from. Mother moved us alot, but it wasnt here in Alacritis. So..i tried to survive on my own this whole time." She finished. She grinned softly before taking another bite. She hoped Epiphron didnt ask for details on how she lost her mother and brother.

Talk like this