gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
06-06-2023, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2023, 02:05 AM by Mojito. Edited 1 time in total.)

He would not be left to wait for too long, he'd known that Kotori was the one leading Valta but there was still something about seeing the younger man approaching him with all the pomp of a leader. Was this really the boy who'd so curiously asked him about his ears all those years ago? That was the last time Mojito had really spoken to the boy he had been charged with training... Barely older than a child himself at the time. He could feel it, in the way that Kotori looked at him, the curious boy was gone and despite himself Mojito bristled some, there was something in Kotori that reminded him too much of the way Azure had looked at him... Was he about to once more walk willingly into some place that would never truly value him? But he bit down on his desire to turn tail right then and there, at least for now he needed some place where if Azure or, gods forbid, Sirius wished to pursue him further it'd be a lot less neat for them. So he met the younger Fatalis' gaze with his own, ablaze with a defiant fire.

”It has.” He said plainly. He let the man speak, ask his question and then it was his turn. ”I'm not sure I ever properly introduced myself. Mojito Klein.” He gave the most pointed dip of his head he could. In truth Mojito felt less Klein than he was, he held no real fondness for his greater family but he also knew the weight that name carried in the empire and right now he needed ever inch of leverage he could get. ”I am here to see if I might count myself amongst your ranks for a time, Asla suggested I do so.” And had told him to say as much, he was not sure what she meant for him long term, if she'd simply meant for him to seek shelter temporarily or not, so he chose his words carefully, not wishing to commit to anything he could not back out of. Still he was no freeloader and any time Kotori would see fit to let him stay would be spent at least earning his keep. ”I'm a decent fighter but a damn good healer.” And any pack would be lucky to have him, he concluded in his head but better not to push his luck too much.

”I would also wish to be near my daughter at least, my involvement in her life is ultimately her decision.” She was after all an adult but there was an edge of longing there. Of regret for the life he'd missed out on with her.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A long time coming Sunset Falls 10:28 AM, 06-05-2023 05:03 AM, 04-23-2024