Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
06-06-2023, 07:55 AM

Audra regards the pup as she slowly slinks from the shadows. There is a wild hesitancy in the pup that Audra is familiar with. Not necessarily the wild aspect of it, but the hesitancy. Unsure of the world, unsure to trust anyone, Audra understands. She stays still as her companion slinks farther back into his own thorny shadows. The pup is spontaneous and Mack is not fond of those interactions. Safer to watch while hidden, Audra allows her companion to do so.

When the pup speaks, Audra’s brow rises. Her head lilts to the side as she continues to regard the bleach stained creature. Well, at least she had some sort of parental figure keeping an eye on her. Yet, who would allow such a small and young babe to be wandering around in this tangled and dangerous mess? It reminds her of Bramble, the Carpathian princess and how protected she is. With her mind reeling about how to respond to the girl, Audra lets out a small chuckle as she is questioned as to who she is. Maybe she should play a small trick on the girl…

“I am a God by the name of Odin. I do not always appear in the shape of a wolf, but today as I walk the mortal realm, I have assumed this form,” her voice drops only slightly deeper as she trains her one glimmering golden eye on the pup. “I see all that lives and appear only when someone is in need,” Audra takes one step, two step, a third step closer to the girl as her head lowers slightly and she tilts her face back slightly the other way so the girl can start to see the emptied eye socket. “And who may you be, little girl?” Audra lowers her voice to a hoarse whisper as she raises her head back up and transitions her expression to a more thoughtful and stoic one.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise