gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-06-2023, 09:34 PM

Bellamy had not been far from the den, but with her healing paws it was enough of a distance to have her hobbling in the direction of the cave when Lucy called and still be lagging behind by the time Bae-Syl made it there. The woman huffed, praying that Lucette was alright. She was a first time mother, and without Gavroche there… her daughter had already expressed concerns with the birth.She didn’t think it would come so soon after losing Gavroche, though. She felt her fur stand on end as she continued to painfully hobble along, soon accompanied by Bae-Syl’s potentially mute bird. Bells knew why Ruby had come, and the she-wolf nodded to the feathered companion.

“Already heading that way… fucked up paws, you know…” The cold probably wasn’t doing them any favors either. At least they were wrapped by Lucy the night before with some fresh dressings. It made it at least a little easier to make her way along. It still seemed to take too long, and by the time Bellamy got to the part of the cave her daughter was using she could hear Lucy’s second wave of panic. The Leader of Ethne didn’t, however, making her way to Lucy’s side as she spoke. “You are not the first she-wolf to give birth to a pup so large it got stuck, Lucy. Breathe for us, try to calm down. Bae-Syl is with you, your companions are here, and I am here too.” The woman would come to sit next to Lucette’s rounded belly.

Lucette had truly become huge… either she had monster sized children due to Bae-Syl’s larger size, a large litter, or a mixture of both situations going on. “You’re making more progress than you think. I can see the first one coming. Come on Luce, I’ll help you push and get them out.” With care, the woman moved a forepaw to her stomach’s belly and looked at the young couple. “I may not have Gav’s delicate touch, but this is necessary, and we’ll be as careful as we can. Are you guys ready?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Our New Beginning Lazuli Falls 09:05 PM, 05-30-2023 06:18 AM, 09-25-2023