Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
06-06-2023, 09:39 PM

Charlie knew his father would not keep him and his companions waiting long. Sirius had been nothing but a good leader, and a great father, especially given the burden he had to bear. It couldn’t have been easy raising more than half a dozen yearlings without his mate, and as Charlie grew older he could only marvel at his father’s strength and resolve. It was inspiring. The boy drew in a breath and glanced toward his companions, the shrike and fisher that he was proud to call his allies.

“This is it. As of today, there is no more messing around. We pour our hearts and souls into getting better for the good of the Armada.” He told them. Silveris would give a bob of her head and Yorrick would grunt in agreement. They would continue to work together as they had been. They were a good team, and together, they would help Charlie find his place among the pack. Whether at the market, doing patrols, or defending the borders from any threat that dare approach, they would all do their part.

As Sirius approached the yearling’s blue gaze shifted to his father. A man who still stood a bit taller, stronger, not that Charlie would ever dream of toppling his old man. The youth wore an expression that was serious, but the look in his eyes softened ever so slightly on seeing the Warlord. “I’m sure my siblings have already started trying to work for their ranks,” Charlie began. “...and I’d like to join them. My heart is for the Armada, with the desire to be a warrior, and assist in whatever other tasks that may be necessary.” The boy’s gaze didn’t leave his father as he spoke, hoping to express his resolve with both words and body language.

“I want to challenge for the rank of warrior. Here and now, if you’ll allow it.” The yearling shifted his stance, taking on one that was more battle ready. “I’m ready for the responsibility. I’ll be someone you, no, the whole Armada can count on!” No matter which of their wolves needed him, Charlie would be there. He would never turn a blind eye on his packmates, even if he didn’t understand their task, he would work at trying to understand. No matter what, the Armada was his family, and Charlie would not allow himself to fail them.

"Speech," 'Thought.'