gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Riss
06-07-2023, 09:21 AM
Dunstan is glad that she seems understanding of his hesitance. Perhaps in time he will discover more about this pack that she thinks so highly of, but for now he is simply grateful to her for respecting his feelings. Being dragged somewhere he isn't yet comfortable isn't his idea of fun.

Mack? Dunstan immediately thinks of another wolf, perhaps a member of the Hallows she has just been speaking about. Seeing a bobcat appear seemingly out of nowhere, then, unsettles him. His tail swishes warily, but she seems to think that things are fine. Describes the creature in friendly terms, as a helper. A companion. Dunstan appreciates the distance, allows himself to get used to the presence of 'Mack.'

"I...I suppose he could help." Dunstan says, trying not to seem too uncomfortable. Any help would be useful, he thinks, and he shouldn't turn it down. He tries to seem more confident in his response, to appear as if he isn't concerned about the strange creature. Which, after a few seconds of realizing he is not about to be attacked, is easy.

"Shall we get started?"