Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-08-2023, 01:25 AM

There had been a heaviness in the air that was entirely un-piratelike lately. Not that Modesty thought to, like, actually go out and stick her nose in other people's business. When Gil had left, she assumed he was off to do big sin things, and once she got this last tangle out of her extra-long tail fur, she would find something to amuse herself with for the day, maybe she'd go and track down the small brown one and see if he wanted to help her gather some less-than-medicinal plants...

But her fiancé was back before she was done, and the words that left his lips caused her brow to raise, before being chased away with a smirk. If nothing else, it might make for a good show, the tug to her tufted ear was all the motivation she needed to get up on her feet and follow on her chosen mates heels, wondering how the rest of the Pirates might take it, or if there would be any challengers from outside. While Gil took center stage, Modesty sat off to the side, wondering if any of their fellow pirates would join them.

“Speech.”

I think you mighta missed it.
I think you got it twisted. When I told you to kiss it.