An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
06-08-2023, 07:22 AM
Kaija was open-minded enough but something about this woman seemed a little strange to her right away. Was she giggling as she walked up? She didn't focus on it for long and instead let her attention drift to her companions, sizing them up. She'd fought against opponents with companions before and it wasn't the way she necessarily preferred to fight, but she could work with it. "Okay, cool," she started, a little uncertain how to go about dealing with the stranger. Most wolves were a little predictable, even boring, but Medusa… talking about herself in third person, her little giggles and overall demeanor… Kaija wasn't quite sure how to take her.

"Name's Kaija. And thanks, I guess. I was born like this," she said with a little chuckle. Medusa's companions corrected her on the teeth thing - Kaija didn't care enough either way. "Alright, let's do it!" She'd rather dive right into it than keep talking, if she was being completely honest.

She didn't hesitate long before she dove toward her. Her fighting style was chaotic and borebones; she led with her strength rather than any kind of fancy armor or tactics. It didn't always work out good when an opponent had skillsets outside of her own but it was all she knew. Her jaw unhinged as she went straight toward her, hoping her heavier weight would be enough to force Medusa to stumble as she aimed a bite at the side of her neck, a paw lifting up to come down on her right shoulder.

Kaija vs Medusa  for Spar
Round 1 / ?
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Mutation 1: Tusks - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Navigator & Advanced Fighter