size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
06-08-2023, 02:52 PM
It does not escape her notice that he tenses at the sound of her voice and a smile flickers across her lips as her plan to surprise him seems to have worked. Pulling to a stop alongside him, Andy allows her gaze to sweep the plains quickly before turning her head so she can cock a brow at him. Aresenn is quick with a comeback and the lavender girl snorts out a small laugh at his words before heaving a gentle sigh as he calls himself the ‘bad guy’ again. With a soft shake of her antlered head, the girl quickly says, “And there you go, putting words in my mouth, again.”

Eyes sparkle with unvoiced humor as she shrugs her shoulders and says, “I never said you were the bad guy, Aresenn. True, I think your morals are more… ambiguous than mine but I also know that the world isn’t made up of just black and white.” Another shrug of purple shoulders is offered before she turns her pale blue gaze back out to the plains. If the world had been made of only good and evil, black and white, then the interesting boy with the fiery markings wouldn’t be here. But, Andy is not a fool and knows that he is, more than likely, here to scout out the Hallows. At his next words, she simply says, “Uh huh.”

The act he puts forth does not the deceive the lavender girl but she decides to let the subject drop… for now. Aresenn’s question has her snapping her head around to lock eyes with him as an amused smirk tugs at the corner of her lips. Does he not know the tie that binds the Hallows and the Armada together? Canting her head, the smirk falls away as she realizes that he actually might not know, so Andy offers, “I am here visiting my sister. And making some star charts when the weather allows.”

That is mostly the truth and the purple wolf has no problem omitting the other, greater, reason for this whole visit. Heck, she isn’t even sure Briar knows that reason yet. Turning to look out over the plains again, Andy suddenly moves forward, pulling herself around the front of the fire-kissed boy until she is blocking his view ad pointing away from the plains. Pausing, she looks to Aresenn and lifts and brow, asking, “Well, you coming? If you really are out for a stroll then I can show you some places that do not have a pack in them.”

A smile ghosts across her lips as she inclines her head toward the tall Aspen trees that make up the land next door and waits to see what he will do.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Straight and Narrow Might be a Long Shot Wildberry Grove 05:08 PM, 05-29-2023 05:14 AM, 10-30-2023