An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-08-2023, 03:34 PM
It was obvious from the get-go that this boy wasn’t going to take her comments to heart, which made her wonder what would push a button. It wasn’t about being a nuisance or anything of the like, it was more of a.. Desire to observe new ‘things’. She didn’t linger on that train of thought though, she couldn’t help her tongue but a fight was not something she actively sought out. She approached him to see what would happen and perhaps even learn something about these lands from his decaying brain. The monochromatic girl took a seat with her eyes trained on him, watching his little bouts of pain with interest. He didn’t seem truly worried about his cerebrum so it was easy to assume his condition was due to some regrettable action or injury.

Absinth grew hopeful at his weak banter, in some sense of the word, that she had found someone she could actually talk to like they were not an alien. Or a princess. The only problem is his head is trying to debilitate him, she snorted to herself. “Mm, I’ve wondered that about myself. Though not nearly to your extent it seems.” She peered down at him from her relaxed position - indifferent eyes a stark contrast to the smile making her lips quiver. What was this expression she was making? She didn’t know but it was what she could manage at the moment. She was never good at portraying the right things on her face, like it was some wire that got scrambled with another one in her brain. Haha. Lots of thinking about brains. What was he saying? “-make sure I really am dead before you start harvesting. Walking around without skin doesn’t seem too pleasant.”

“That’s how traitors are treated back home, because they don’t need their treasonous hides… get it?” Absinth raised her eyebrows as she spoke her retort to his unwillingness to go about life without his skin. A tilt in her neck trying to imagine what sorts of decorations could be made of that pretty fur. In the end she decided on a sort of coat-scarf number. Well it was fun to imagine but she wasn’t some insane sicko, she’d have to find a different coat that wouldn’t involve murder - unless they deserved it - she supposed.

Absinth’s amusement grew when he offered his skull and that delight spread to her maw. “Only if you’ve got something interesting in there, I get bored.” The girl crowed with her teeth fully showing past her lips. She hadn’t the energy to speak with Talyssa like this before, otherwise she wondered if the other girl would have helped her at all. She never would have invited Absinth to her pack, that's for sure.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.