size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
06-09-2023, 04:09 PM
The young Heir wastes no time approaching the older wolf, her steps light and bouncy as she gets closer and questions her pack mate. They offer their name as Dagrún and Haydée offers a warm smile and polite bow in return. With a huge smile on her lips, the woman offers offers her congratulations, and the girl shuffles her paws slightly in a show of shyness. So far, the girl has done nothing to earn the title (in her own mind), except for the fact that she was born to the Alpha. The woman cracks her neck and stretches as she explains about her workout and the young Hay nods slowly.

Moving so that she is standing in front of Dagrún, the girl carefully begins to mirror the older wolf’s movements. After a moment of taking time to follow her, Haydée says, “Dagrún, you seem like a very capable fighter. Can I work out with you? I need to improve my skills if I am going to lead Ethne one day!” A smile is on her lips as she looks up at the taller wolf, continuing to copy her movements while her tail wags happily behind her. Suddenly, she asks, “Where are you from?” If she really is going to be a leader, she needs to get to know the members of her pack better.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Keep On Keeping' On [Hay] Lazuli Falls 04:54 PM, 04-09-2023 12:57 PM, 03-24-2024