size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
06-09-2023, 04:42 PM

As Haydée settles into her defensive stance, readying to face whomever is out there, the girl calls out boldly to the stranger. The response she gets is… perplexing and the russet wolf’s head tilts to the side as her eyes narrow. With a small, indignant huff, she rolls of her eyes as she responds, Of course, I like jokes! What I mean is don’t try and fight me. You’ll… you’ll regret if you do!”

She raises the volume of her voice even as it squeaks at the tension she feels. Whoever is back there, burning the foul-smelling stuff must think they are some kind of comedian. Paws spread slightly as Haydée’s hackles raise in response to the anger and maybe a little bit of fear, she feels. Finally, she challenges, “Come out here so I can see you!” Maybe, if she can see the stranger, they won’t seem so scary to her.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curiouser and Curiouser Wraith's Woods 09:07 PM, 04-10-2023 07:21 PM, 12-16-2023